The Graph Comparison feature allows you to select the Perceived Self graph (Graph 3) of the participants from any single keycode and combine them into a single PDF document.
This feature may not be enabled in all accounts.
1. From the account home page, under Assessments, click "View Assessments" or click the "Assessments" tab at the top of the page.
2. Select the keycode you want to use and click "View Participants".
3. From the list of participants, select the graphs to be included by clicking on the box to the left of their name. This box will appear before the "Assessment Date". Clicking the box will make a checkmark appear. Do this for everyone you want to include.
4. At the bottom of the page, click the link (in red) titled "Graph Comparison".
5. This will generate a document containing the Perceived Self graph of each selected participant. To print, use the "Download as PDF" link located un the upper left.
NOTE: You will be able to print or download and save this document to your computer.