By default, participants who complete a PeopleKeys assessment will not be able to view their report. You can change keycode settings to allow participants access to their completed report.
From your account homepage:
1. Under Assessments find and click "View Assessments". You can also click the "Assessments" tab at the top of the page.
2. From the "View Assessments" page, find the keycode(s) you want to update and click "View Participants".
3. On the following page, under "Assessment Details" scroll down until you see "User Permissions". The box immediately to the right will display "Do not allow to view results" by default.
4. To change this setting, use the drop-down menu (down arrow) and select "Allow to view results".
5. IMPORTANT: Click the "Save Changes" button to enable.