Allows you to associate a report to a different user. Example: A completed report has the administrator's name instead of the participant's.
Begin by logging into your PeopleKeys account. From the home page:
1. Under special features click the link titled "Move Assessment".
2. From the list shown, find the "from" user and click "Select". This is the person who currently is associated with the report.
3. The list of completed reports currently associated with this user will appear at the bottom of the page. Find the report you want and click "Select".
NOTE: Reports can be re-assigned to an existing user in your account. If the user does not exist (i.e. they have not completed an assessment yet) then you need to create a user before proceeding.
4. Find the "to" user and click "Select". This is the user you want to re-assign the report to.
5. Make sure the information is correct before clicking the "Save Changes" button.