Your PeopleKeys account gives you the ability to re-use assessments that have not been finished or are only partially complete.
You can search or identify incomplete assessment in your account by viewing your keycodes. The number of incomplete assessments within the keycode will be indicated by a number under the column titled "Incomplete".
1. Begin by clicking "View Participants" to the far right of your selected keycode.
1. From the list, find participants with "Incomplete" under the status column.
2. Select a participant by clicking in the box to the left of each participant. A check will appear for each participant selected.
3. Once all participants have been selected, look for and click the red link titled "Recycle Incomplete Assessments". This link is located as part of a list located at the bottom of the page.
4. You should see a pop-up box. If you are sure you want to proceed (recycled reports are not recoverable), click the "Recycle Incomplete Assessments" to proceed.