1. You can assign a performance benchmark for each KeyCode in your account. From your
account homepage, in the Assessments Box, click on View Assessments.
2. The View Assessment page will display the list of Assessment titles and KeyCodes available
in your account. Find the relevant Assessment and KeyCode and click View Participants.
3. The following screen will display Assessment Information. You will need to scroll down to the
bottom of the page to view the list to participants.
4. Directly above the list of completed assessments, you will see “Assessment Benchmarking”.
5. The name of the benchmark currently applied to all of the participants in this KeyCode will be
displayed in the box. (Default is Open Benchmark)
6. Clicking the down arrow will bring up the list of available benchmarks.
7. Highlight by clicking the benchmark you want to apply to the reports associated to this KeyCode.
8. Applying a benchmark will automatically update the list of participants in this KeyCode.
(You will see your indicators change).
- Those who are the best behavioral match to the applied benchmark will be GREEN
- Those who are a good behavioral match to the applied benchmark will be YELLOW
- Those who are a poor behavioral match to the applied benchmark will be RED
Note: You can sort candidates from worst fit to best fit by clicking the question mark (?) one time.
You can sort candidates from best fit to worst by clicking the question mark (?) a second time.
9. Benchmarks will also be visible on the graphs page of each participant’s report.
(See VIew Assessment By KeyCode)
10. Benchmarks for the DISC Assessment will be expressed as a range from the minimum acceptable score to the maximum acceptable score and will be represented by the grey/shaded area in each graph. Note that the shaded area for an Open Benchmark will extend from the bottom to the top of the graph. You will be able to see which scores plot outside of the performance benchmark and which scores fall within the acceptable range.
11. Benchmarks for the TEAMS and Values Assessments will be expressed as either on or off.
Benchmarks will appear as a solid verticle column extending from the midline to the top of the graph. Scoring occurs when a candidate’s score appears in any of the identified benchmarks.