1. From your homepage, click on View Assessments to open the View Assessments page, then click on View Participants.
2. On the Assessment Information page, you can change most of the information, similar to creating a KeyCode. You can also have the system send an e-mail to you when the KeyCode is down to a certain number of reports and can set the report to be formatted for A4 paper. Always remember to click Update to save your changes.
3. You can add more reports to the existing KeyCode by clicking Purchase More Assessment for this KeyCode. Enter a quantity and click Purchase. (See Notes on purchasing in Module 2).
4. To Recycle an incomplete report, click the “radio” button next to the name(s) of the incomplete
reports, then click at the bottom of the page. Recycle Incomplete Assessments.
5. By selecting the “radio” button beside names, you can also print multiple reports or send an e-mail to multiple candidates. (Grouping is a paid option used for Tracking candidates through a customer-defined process like applying for a job.)
The question and “DTVWCM” columns are for benchmarking. Contact PeopleKeys® for more
information on benchmarking.