1. From your account homepage, in the Assessments Box, click on Add/Purchase Assessments.
2. The following page will list the types of reports available in your account. Click on the red
Purchase to select the style of report you want to add to your account.
On the Assessment Purchase Details page, you will have some options:
- Number of Participants - Enter the number of reports you want to purchase.
- Apply to Account - This is where you can select an account to put the keycode into. The default is the account you’re logged into, and this option can only be selected if there are existing subaccounts. To select a different account, click on the + beside the default and highlight the account you need to add the keycode to.
- One Use Per User - Checked limits the user to one assessment per e-mail address. Unchecked, they will be permitted to retake the assessment.
- Custom Exit URL - Users will be redirected to the web page you designate upon completion of the assessment. (Can be left blank.)
- Report Style - Default is the standard report - Custom reports are a paid option.
- User Permissions - Permits or restricts user access to their report upon completion.
- Assessment Name - Name of the assessment is visible to the user - fully customizable.
- Assessment Expires - You can assign a closing date if desired.
- Send Reports to E-Mail Address - Enter the address(es) of anyone you would want the report sent to. Multiple addresses can be separated by a comma. (Can be left blank; you can always log in to view reports)
- Total Cost - This is the total cost to you. You may need to click at the top.
A note on purchasing: Depending on your payment plan and account setup, you may need to add Billing Information. This information will be retained on our secure server for future purchases.
Once a keycode has been created, you can add reports directly to the existing keycode.